Kamagra Oral Jelly
|100mg||10sachets||$38.99||$3.90 per sachet|
|100mg||20sachets||$65.99||$3.30 per sachet|
|100mg||30sachets||$88.99||$2.97 per sachet|
|100mg||60sachets||$161.99||$2.70 per sachet|
|100mg||90sachets||$220.99||$2.46 per sachet|
|100mg||120sachets||$275.99||$2.30 per sachet|
Kamagra Oral Jelly is an innovative drug designed to treat erectile dysfunction provoked by any factors.
How does it work?
The active ingredient of the drug is sildenafil. The substance causes a local release of nitric oxide. Due to this, the level of cGMP increases in the cavernous bodies of the penis and inhibits PDE5. Then the smooth muscles of the arteries begin to relax, the blood flows to the penis, a man achieves a lasting and hard erection.
The manufacturer of the drug indicates that Kamagra Oral Jelly will not work if a man is not sexually aroused.
Instructions for use
The drug has a gel form. The manufacturer recommends taking the drug 20-30 minutes before the planned sexual intercourse. The gel has a sweet taste and you do not need to wash it down with water.
The dosage of Kamagra Oral Jelly depends on the age of the man. Men over 30 should take the gel 20 minutes before sexual intercourse. The daily dosage for this category of patients should vary in the range of 20-25 mg of sildenafil. The manufacturer does not recommend using the gel more often than 3 times a week. The duration of the drug is about 5-6 hours. During this time period, men is able to achieve several hard erections and have several sexual intercourses.
If the drug is used by patients who have impaired hepatic or renal functionality, then the dosage should be selected individually. The drug should not be used by minors.
Kamagra Oral Jelly is contraindicated in the following cases:
- use of medicines for angina pectoris – medical nitrates (nitroglycerin and the like); drugs to inhibit phosphodiesterase (Cialis, Levitra) or stimulate guanylate cyclase;
- recent (over the past six months) myocardial infarction or intracranial hemorrhage, as well as a chronic form of heart failure;
- an allergy to sildenafil or auxiliary components of the drug;
- hereditary eye diseases (retinitis pigmentosa);
- use of “poppers”;
- ulcerative lesions of the duodenum or stomach;
- significant deformation of the inverter;
- disorders of the hematopoietic system (sickle cell anemia, myeloma, leukemia);
- high or too low blood pressure;
- heart rhythm problems, coronary artery disease or myocardium;
- acute kidney and liver disease;
- sex is contraindicated for health reasons;
- women and children under 18 years.
There are several post-marketing messages in which sildenafil may have become the main reason for the decrease in blood flow to the auditory or optic nerve, which served as a partial or complete loss of hearing or vision of the patient. This happened with a small number of patients taking sildenafil. Most of them were smokers and over the age of 50 years, and also were at risk: hypercholesterolemia, vascular lesions, type 2 diabetes, a history of eye disease and arterial hypertension.
In rare cases, Kamagra Oral Jelly can cause the following side effects:
- digestion disorder;
- violation of color perception;
- nasal congestion;
- fever, redness of the chest and face, tingling sensation (goosebumps);
- influenza condition;
Other adverse reactions are much less common and mainly occur in people for whom sildenafil is contraindicated for a number of reasons (see «Contraindications») or who take additional medications that are incompatible with sildenafil (see «Interactions»).
Do not hesitate and call an ambulance if you have the following symptoms after taking the drug:
- pressure, chest pain, nausea and pain spreading to the shoulder or jaw (signs of a heart attack);
- confused breathing;
- anaphylactic reactions to the main or auxiliary components of the medicine;
- a painful erection lasting longer than 4 hours;
- severe arrhythmia;
- swelling of the ankles, legs, or arms.
Avoid taking Kamagra Oral Jelly with any of the following drugs and substances:
- alpha-blockers of adrenergic receptors (yohimbine hydrochloride, prazosin, terazosin, doxazosin, etc.);
- antibiotics (telithromycin, erythromycin, clarithromycin, and others);
- phosphodiesterase inhibitors (tadalafil, avanafil, theophylline, vardenafil, and others);
- medical nitrates (nitroglycerin and the like);
- medicines for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (saquinavir, ritonavir, indinavir, atazanavir, etc.);
- guanylate cyclase stimulants;
- antifungal medications (itraconazole or ketoconazole);
- other phosphodiesterase inhibitors (theophylline, vardenafil, pentoxifylline, tadalafil)
Exceeding the standard dose of sildenafil can cause undesirable effects: dizziness, decreased or increased blood pressure, headache, runny nose, etc. To minimize these adverse reactions after taking Kamagra Oral Jelly, follow the instructions for use. Usually, side effects go away 5-6 hours after administration. First aid for intoxication is aimed at eliminating or reducing the severity of adverse reactions. In other words, the so-called maintenance therapy is required. Hemoperfusion and dialysis are ineffective.
Use with alcohol and certain foods
The simultaneous use of Kamagra Oral Jelly with alcohol can be the main reason for a drop in blood pressure. Grapefruit juice or grapefruit products may affect kinetics, clearance, and they can also increase plasma concentrations of sildenafil.
Advantages of the drug
Many men choose Kamagra Oral Jelly because this product has undeniable advantages over similar ED drugs:
- you can buy this gel online with home delivery, which is very convenient in unexpected circumstances;
- acts quickly and efficiently;
- has a complex effect (improves potency and prolongs sexual intercourse);
- well-tolerated by the body;
- guaranteed effect;
- compatible with small doses of alcohol;
- does not affect reproductive function;
- positive feedback from patients.