|30mg||10pills||$16.99||$1.70 per pill|
|30mg||20pills||$30.99||$1.55 per pill|
|30mg||30pills||$41.99||$1.40 per pill|
|30mg||60pills||$75.99||$1.27 per pill|
|30mg||90pills||$102.99||$1.14 per pill|
|30mg||120pills||$124.99||$1.04 per pill|
|30mg||180pills||$170.99||$0.95 per pill|
|60mg||10pills||$22.99||$2.30 per pill|
|60mg||20pills||$41.99||$2.10 per pill|
|60mg||30pills||$58.99||$1.97 per pill|
|60mg||60pills||$105.99||$1.77 per pill|
|60mg||90pills||$148.99||$1.66 per pill|
|60mg||120pills||$185.99||$1.55 per pill|
|60mg||180pills||$242.99||$1.35 per pill|
|90mg||10pills||$40.99||$4.10 per pill|
|90mg||20pills||$61.99||$3.10 per pill|
|90mg||30pills||$85.99||$2.87 per pill|
|90mg||60pills||$157.99||$2.63 per pill|
|90mg||90pills||$217.99||$2.42 per pill|
|90mg||120pills||$263.99||$2.20 per pill|
|90mg||180pills||$359.99||$2.00 per pill|
Priligy (dapoxetine) is one of the most effective drugs used to treat premature ejaculation in men.
How does it work?
Dapoxetine belongs to the category of SSRIs – selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. The mechanism of its action is precisely based on the suppression of serotonin (the hormone of joy), which is directly involved in the hormonal activation of orgasm. Dapoxetine makes sexual intercourse last longer.
Dapoxetine also provides a temporary antidepressant effect: calm, joy and a sense of euphoria. But compared with other SSRIs, Dapoxetine has very high absorption and excretion rate, which is good for PE remedy but unacceptable for the antidepressant.
How to take Priligy?
- Take the pill orally, with water, regardless of foods;
- The daily dose of Priligy should not exceed 1 tablet. If necessary, consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage of the drug;
- It is not recommended to consume excessive doses of alcohol during treatment;
- Use the drug as indicated by a doctor.
Dapoxetine-based drugs do not pose a great danger to health. Nevertheless, before buying Priligy, be sure to consult with a specialist to exclude possible contraindications. These contraindications include:
- an allergic reaction to the active component and auxiliary components of the drug;
- severe diseases of the cardiovascular system with decompensation;
- use of drugs for depression, use of thioridazine;
- severe renal failure;
- impaired liver function (moderate or severe);
- bipolar affective disorder, cyclothymia;
- manic states of varying severity;
- minor age and age over 65 years;
- uncontrolled epilepsy with frequent convulsive seizures and mental disorders.
In rare cases, Priligy can cause the following side effects:
- nausea with a decrease in appetite and aversion to food;
- mood swings;
- increased drowsiness or insomnia;
- unusual dreams;
- increase or decrease in blood pressure;
- heart rhythm violation, tachycardia or bradycardia;
- fainting conditions with loss of consciousness (after a sharp transition from horizontal to vertical position);
- violation of the digestive function (diarrhea, constipation), bloating;
- decreased sex drive;
- visual and hearing disorders (vague vision and ringing in the ears);
- nasal congestion.
Interaction with other drugs
Do not take Priligy tablets if you are currently taking any of the following with drugs:
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors (IMAO);
- thioridazine (for the treatment of schizophrenia);
- lithium (for the treatment of bipolar disorder);
- linezolid – an antibiotic;
- tryptophan – sleeping pills;
- St. John’s wort – herbal medicine;
- tramadol – a strong painkiller;
- drugs used to treat migraines;
- nefazodone – an antidepressant.
In addition, you must stop taking any of the above drugs at least 14 days before you start taking dapoxetine tablets. Taking any of the above drugs is possible not less than 7 days after the end of the therapy with dapoxetine.
It is also not recommended to combine Priligy with:
- some drugs used to treat fungal infections, including ketoconazole and itraconazole;
- some drugs used to treat HIV infection, including ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, and atazanavir;
- some drugs used to treat infections, including telithromycin.
Consult your doctor if you are taking any drugs and are not sure whether they are compatible with dapoxetine.
An overdose of dapoxetine can cause adverse reactions, such as drowsiness, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation, and dizziness.
There is no specific antidote. Treatment can be symptomatic and supportive. Due to the high degree of protein binding and the large volume of distribution of dapoxetine hydrochloride, forced diuresis, dialysis, hemoperfusion, and exchange blood transfusion are unlikely to be effective.
You should consult your doctor before taking Priligy if you were not diagnosed with premature ejaculation, you have problems with the central nervous system, you use drugs, you have problems with blood coagulation, kidney disease, epilepsy, dizziness caused by low blood pressure (hypotension, arterial hypotension).
The maximum daily dosage of Priligy should not exceed 60 mg. The initial dosage should always be 30 mg and you can double it only if it is ineffective.
The maximum duration of treatment with dapoxetine should not exceed 3 months.
The drug has a slight or moderate effect on the ability to drive vehicles or other mechanisms. During clinical trials in individuals taking dapoxetine, dizziness, impaired attention, fainting, blurred vision, and drowsiness were reported. Therefore, patients should be warned about the need to avoid traumatic situations, including driving and servicing machinery.
Priligy is among the bestsellers because it has many advantages:
- Availability. Everyone can buy this medicine online;
- Efficiency. The product will improve your sex and you will be able to experience a real pleasure. The average efficiency is 87%;
- Quality. This drug has been tested thoroughly. Its reliability is confirmed by relevant licenses and certificates;
- Fast action. The remedy starts working in about 20-30 minutes;
- Compatibility. You can combine dapoxetine with other medications to improve potency (Cialis, Levitra, Viagra, Stendra, etc.), as well as consume various types of food;
- Safety for health. Dapoxetine is safer than alternative medicines, as well as popular prolongation creams, it has a rather short list of side effects;
- Price. The cost of Priligy is low, although the drug is very effective;
- Pleasure. Tablets do not cause discomfort and in no way reduce tactile sensitivity during intimacy;
- Psychological comfort. Thanks to this product, the man ceases to worry about his condition, he is not afraid to fail in sex, and overall feels much better.